IMC attracts a variety of students – from working professionals seeking advanced skills to individuals driven to earn the skills they have always desired. If this sounds like you, then take the next step to earn your instrumental skills. How to Apply We realize that pursuing a programme with us is a life changing decision, and we’re here to help. Below we’ve laid out the steps to complete our admissions process.
We encourage you to speak with an admissions advisor, but first, prepare for the conversation by learning more about CTU though our: Website, Facebook page
Blogs, White Papers, Videos and Infographics
STEP TWO: SCHEDULE AN ADMISSION INTERVIEW
We want to get to know you and your goals. The admissions interview is designed to:
- Provide what you need to make an informed decision before committing to IMC.
- Discover your priorities and determine if we can fulfill your needs as a student.
- Determine the modality that best fits your life and learning style, whether that’s on campus, 100% online learning or a hybrid of the two.
- Identify the right program and concentration to help you reach your goals .
- Answer all of your important questions before you apply and enroll.
STEP THREE: APPLY FOR ADMISSION AT IMC
Simply follow the prompts and fill in the requested information. It’s that easy.
Once we’ve received all required information , we will review your application. Please be aware that IMC reserves the right to reject incomplete application submissions.
PLEASE NOTE: The steps outlined above are general guidelines. Requirements may vary for specific student applications. To the right are links for additional information related to specific admission scenarios. If you have additional questions, please get in touch with an Admissions Advisor.